Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Very Nice Gun, great pic! I like the Hunter series, myself Im holding out for the new 4.5" Hunter. Thanks for sharing, let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

Beautiful!!! How does it shoot?
I need a break in the weather to try out both of my new 22/45s. :D
(I now own five guns that I have never shot ![V])

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Nice gun Bill. You better get busy - can't have a bunch of new guns that haven't been shot. It's just not right!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
quote:Originally posted by rman

Nice gun Bill. You better get busy - can't have a bunch of new guns that haven't been shot. It's just not right!
I know. Lately I have been getting into the Ruger 22 autos and I thought the 22/45s would go along with my Colt 1911s. :)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Got an e-mail ad from Ruger this morning and it had a picture of the 4.5 22/45 (NICE LOOKING). I also ordered their catalogue. Does Granny make you put that down long enough to eat?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
quote:Originally posted by wetidlerjr

MKIII 22/45 Hunter :D
I finally got this one to the range today and it shot great ! From about 25+ yds., I found out that I am not up to the potential of this gun. I hope to do some shooting from a more reasonable 15 yds. soon. No FTE or FTFs and a lock-back on all four mags when empty.
Got some shooting in with the 5.5" blue bull barrel 22/45, also and it was almost as good as the Hunter. Looks like I have two keepers ! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts