Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Great lookin pistola! What is the barrel length? You are lucky to have an SP in .22 cal.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by jaredshs

Great lookin pistola! What is the barrel length? You are lucky to have an SP in .22 cal.
The barrel length is 4" and the best part is that this is a shooter. My last one was unfired and it had to move on in the same condition. This one can be shot all day and it won't matter. I bought this at a local show yesterday for $300 and couldn't believe it was there two hours after opening. Needless to say, I wasted no time reaching for the wallet.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
great find and worth hanging onto!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Nice gun ! But you suck ! JK, I only say that because I have always wanted one in 22, ever since I got my sp101 in 357 and wouldn't you know it, I can't ever find one ! No matter how many shows and pawn shops I go too !

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Very nice there Flash. A real find at a great price Just what I have been looking for in the 4" bbl length. Make a fine plinking gun. Very Sweeet indeed!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by HB-DLX

Nice gun ! But you suck ! JK, I only say that because I have always wanted one in 22, ever since I got my sp101 in 357 and wouldn't you know it, I can't ever find one ! No matter how many shows and pawn shops I go too !
It's the second one I found in as many years and at the same show. You just have to keep on looking, they're out there.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Good going Flash.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Beautiful little revolver ! I'd love to have one of those also. Let us know how she performs at the range.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts