Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In spite of their long list of recent new guns, do you think Ruger will offer yet another for Christmas? With many models still backordered, I think too many folks would get Ruger IOUs under their tree..........:(

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Anything can happen (and has recently) with Ruger where new guns are concerned .
You have to admit they have been churning them out.
Nothing would surprise me though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ruger for Christmas? I have been eying a P95, might be a good time!

Does Ruger usually offer a new model around Christmas? As good a time as any I guess.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I always say Ruger should make a pump shotgun to compete with the 590 and 590.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
A new Ruger for Christmas!? Yes, that would be the perfect present!

Oh. Never mind.

Seriously, on one hand, they still are not getting enough out there of the models they already have. Still, you never know...

·
Registered
725 Posts
I always say Ruger should make a pump shotgun to compete with the 590 and 590.
I would like a ruger pump, but I would want one that competes with the 870 wingmaster and Browning BPS. Perhaps they could make two versions like remington has the el cheapo express and then the wingmaster. Then again, I would be satisfied if they would just actually make some the new models such as the sp101 .22 and get them too the gun store.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
I think if they made a good semi-auto in 12 gauge with pretty wood and good components (a semi-auto Red Label, if you will), I'd ask for one under the tree. That or a lever gun...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts