Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I came home from fishing today. The wife left a note on the fridge:

It's not working, gone to stay with my Mother. I can't take it anymore.

I opened the fridge, the light came on, and the beer was cold.

What the hell is she talking about?

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Obviously she meant to put the note on the air conditioner. ... :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
I was quite a ways from home driving my big rig. Momma calls at about 5:30 A.M. I thought how nice a good morning call. Nope.....she called to say she moved out! That can ruin a feller's whole day. It's all patched up now,but I found the O.P. to be quite humorous!

·
Banned
2,657 Posts
Fished all day and are greeted with a fridge full of cold beer........What's the problem? :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
And keys under the door.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
:rolleyes: Forgot to pay the water/sewerage bill ?

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Never had that happen. My wife loves going fishing with us and wont be left at home. She usually catches the biggest fish about 1/2 the time too. :confused:
I still say there is a conspiracy involved to make the guys feel bad , but she ALWAYS volunteers to pack to food cooler and make us a sammich, so we keep taking her along. . :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
On our 25th anniversary, someone asked my wife if she'd ever thought about divorce. She thought a moment and then replied, "Divorce? I never thought about divorce. Murder, on occasion, but never divorce."

Should I be worried?

Jim

·
Registered
629 Posts
My wife and I are happily married. She's happy and I'm married. But she lets me have all the guns I want and she can't tell one from the other anyway. So I have decided to keep her. :D

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Problem is choice of wives.
Next one needs to enjoy fishing.
If I went fishing without my wife .... she would be some ticked off.
I think she enjoys fishing as much as a roll in the sack...I know she's a better fisherman than me !
She baits her own hook , cleans them and can fry them up to a delicious golden brown !

Before you marry one always take her fishing....you can tell a lot about how your life's going to be.

Gary

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Reminds me of the joke about the guy sitting at the bar looking miserable. The bartender asked him what was bothering him and the guy said, "Well, my wife took my car and my dog and left me. Sure goin' to miss that dog."

Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts