Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
...and asks to purchase a bottle of Jim Beam. The owner asks "Sister, isn't it against your faith to drink whiskey"? The nun says " no son, you don't understand, this is for sister Agnes...medicinal purposes. You see, she's constipated". The owner relents and reluctantly sells her the whiskey. After closing, on his walk home, the owner sees the nun leaning on a street lamp pole, empty bottle in hand, and obviously hammered. The owner says, "Sister I thought that whiskey was for Sister Agnes constipation"? She said "Why my son it is, cause when she sees me, she is gonna crap"! :D

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
She's just trying to keep up with the parish's Irish priest, Father Mulrooney.
He's been known to nip a bit.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sightngrl...your sense of humor is awesome!! Pretty quick witted ye be!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Didn't know the nuns drank whiskey....once when I was very late for school I hid my bike behind the priest's rectory(priest's building), and I couldn't believe how many garbage cans were filled with empty beer cans! :eek:

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Didn't know the nuns drank whiskey....once when I was very late for school I hid my bike behind the priest's rectory(priest's building), and I couldn't believe how many garbage cans were filled with empty beer cans! :eek:
come on.... you were surprised? i don't know if your priest was irish, but assuming so for the moment, remember that these folks invented guinness and a lot of other good stuff.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Mother Superior's going to throw a fit..... :eek:

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
The Roman Catholics and Epicobals are famous for their drinking. Never to access however...;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts