Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you hear about the foursome of guys who played together every Friday? These guys had played together for over 30 years. One Friday as one of them was about to tee off on hole #14 he stopped and removed his golf cap. He turned to face a busy roadway that ran parallel to hole #14. His buddies noticed that a funeral procession was about to pass. They were stunned that their buddy had stopped his play to acknowledge anything much less a funeral procession. Embarrassed they too removed their caps out of respect and all four of them placed their caps over their hearts.

When the funeral procession had passed their buddy put his cap back on and laced a 300 yard drive right down the middle of the fairway. As he walked off of the tee box toward them they could not be silent. One of them said, “Bill, we’ve been playing together for over 30 years and have NEVER seen anything distract you from golf. Why did you remove your cap as that funeral procession passed?”

Bill replied, “Hell, I felt that it was the least I could do. I was married to her for over 40 years!”

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Ouch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts