Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my very basic stock change from a factory wood, to a Revolution Yukon Extreme in Woodland Camo. Took all of 5 minutes and shoots well, but will do better when I find some scope rings and get some glass on top.

I like the looks, and even more...the feel.:p

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Very nice. I went with a Butler Creek folding stock for my new 10/22.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Looks good! I did a similar build with my 10/22 the first time around. Really loved the quality of that Revolution stock. They make great stuff!

Enjoy!

If I might recommend a scope, it would be the Nikon 3-9 Rimfire scope. I had one and it was an excellent optic for the money (under $200 by a long shot).

I think you'd like it.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
AGAIN....what about the crap trigger that comes on factory rifles......?
Are you looking for information or trolling? Either way, the thread was about a stock and has nothing to do with the trigger.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Here is my very basic stock change from a factory wood, to a Revolution Yukon Extreme in Woodland Camo. Took all of 5 minutes and shoots well, but will do better when I find some scope rings and get some glass on top.

I like the looks, and even more...the feel.:p

Wow! Makes for a completely different gun as far as looks and I'm sure as far as handling, too. Congrats.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
If you re-read the post it also mentioned shooting "better" with better glass.....
If a person's eye sight isn't the best and they don't wear corrective lenses of some kind, then a scope would help them to shoot better than with a trigger job and open sights.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Nice stock, I bet it makes a big difference. I changed to a Hogue synthetic and it completely changed the whole character of my 10/22. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
AGAIN....what about the crap trigger that comes on factory rifles......?
Dude..., little harsh don't you think. Nice looking gun stock and he's happy, so be happy for him and maybe offer some friendly trigger advice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts