Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is Christmas Eve, I've been busy so far today with getting all the things that still require getting done in preparation for tomorrow. Alot of work...:eek:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back to you tomorrow or not, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this Forum and all of it's members, moderators and administrator. Since signing on last August I have enjoyed myself with your company, I have learned so much from your shared experience and knowledge of this thing we do and love so. Even after being involved with guns for over 45 years, I feel I am better overall gun person because of this Forum and I thank you for the honor of being able to join in and participate. I hope in return I have been able to assist someone with their need and brought a smile to their face through humor along the way.

So with this thanks to you all, I want to wish everyone and their families a joyous, safe and a very Merry Christmas!!! ;):)

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Hey thanks JK55! I feel the same way - this is a great place with some really nice folks. Have yourself a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Wave

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Well here it is Christmas Eve, I've been busy so far today with getting all the things that still require getting done in preparation for tomorrow. Alot of work...:eek:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back to you tomorrow or not, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this Forum and all of it's members, moderators and administrator. Since signing on last August I have enjoyed myself with your company, I have learned so much from your shared experience and knowledge of this thing we do and love so. Even after being involved with guns for over 45 years, I feel I am better overall gun person because of this Forum and I thank you for the honor of being able to join in and participate. I hope in return I have been able to assist someone with their need and brought a smile to their face through humor along the way.

So with this thanks to you all, I want to wish everyone and their families a joyous, safe and a very Merry Christmas!!! ;):)
+1 on that!!

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Thanks JK & Merry Christmas to you and your family. It's been great having you on the forum along with your insight on different topics. Take care my friend.:)

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Thank you very much and Merry Christmas to you and your kin!

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Merry Christmas Ruger forum....and a safe and happy Holiday to all.:)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Merry Christmas Mate.
Enjoy your day.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas today, and have a Happy and prosperous New Year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts