Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A water Bed in a German furniture store. Note that the sign says NOT to get on the bed, but oh well..the best way to motivate people to do something is to put up a sign saying
"Don't........!"
Turn on speakers and watch people trying out the water bed.
It's in German, but that only makes it funnier.
Watch for the last two ladies !

Real water bed - YouTube

·
Registered
838 Posts
Ha. If they were in the states someone would be sueing for mental anguish (and probably win).

did find it funny that almost all of them sat at the edge and then flopped back.

·
Jaded James
900 Posts
I love this!

Reminds of the signs here at work that say "DO NOT SIT ON THIS MOTORCYCLE".

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love this!

Reminds of the signs here at work that say "DO NOT SIT ON THIS MOTORCYCLE".
Jtiv19

You'll have this on your emails. I sent it to you before I posted it. Rhonda will get a laugh. I loved the last two full figured women, That was the best part LOL.

·
Jaded James
900 Posts
Jtiv19

You'll have this on your emails. I sent it to you before I posted it. Rhonda will get a laugh. I loved the last two full figured women, That was the best part LOL.
She had a pretty good laugh at the Neck Excercises today at lunch believe it or not. :D

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I am sitting here slapping my leg laughing! I was waiting for one of the "Big Twins" to take her shirt off & ring it out! :eek: And..I thought the one big twin was going to fall on top of the other big twin while trying to help her up.

I could see that happening to me. If it did I know I would lay there laughing so hard I would cry & wouldn't be able to breathe. Then my husband would tickle me until I peed my pants. Not even kidding, he would. ;)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Thanks for the laugh.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Looks staged to me. They all sit on it the same way and just "dive in". None of them lay down like a normal person.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Looks staged to me. They all sit on it the same way and just "dive in". None of them lay down like a normal person.
As you suggest, we are not seeing all, just the funny and more elaborate ones.
This is for entertainment.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was extremely funny and a telling statement about people whio ignore signs.
It just goes to show people are the same all over the world. Signs mean nothing to people. These same people drive, it's no wonder there's so many accidents. The real scary part they vote also.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Im pretty sure the sign was telling them just no keys or cell phones on the bed. I mean they wanted people to fall in didnt they.

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
Ha. If they were in the states someone would be sueing for mental anguish (and probably win).

did find it funny that almost all of them sat at the edge and then flopped back.
It one day may be illegal to play practical jokes.:mad:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Im pretty sure the sign was telling them just no keys or cell phones on the bed. I mean they wanted people to fall in didnt they.
Yes, the sign did not indicate that you couldn't sit/lay on the bed, just no keys or cellphones. The German word Probeliegen means something like "try it out". Probably the cellphone prohibition was to keep cellphones from being damaged.

This looks like a modern day "Candid Camera" episode.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts