Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yall are helpful, I have a non-Ruger question.

I am trying to build an A2 and found this http://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt102.htm.

So with that I need this [urlhttp://www.del-ton.com/DPMS_Lower_Receiver_p/lr1000.htm[/url]

and I should be good to go, right? Or am I missing something?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Should be, just install the lower parts and add ammo.

Robert

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Yes, and I want to say that Del-Ton is a great place to buy from. I bought a M-4 rifle kit from them and built it into a Double Star lower and could not be more happy with it. It seems to be every bit as good as my Bushmaster.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I got my stripped lower today and ordered the rest of the parts. Kind of funny that I can by 97% of the gun from home in my underpants, but to get a piece of stamped steel with some holes in it, I gotta fill out the forms and do what I like to call "the FBI crap shoot."

Thanks for the help. When my stuff comes, I'm sure some of you guys will have to talk me through putting the 130 parts together.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
It is as easy as pie. But, I have a Bushmaster DVD that shows you step by step how to do it. I would suggest you go ahead and buy a DVD. AGI has them, and others. Bushmaster was cheaper, but still over $25. But, it will make it much easier! Small price to pay really.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've done an AK from scratch before, but it is a pretty simple weapon. The exploded diagrams of the A2 frighten me.

Where do I order the grenade launcher from?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Don't know about the grenade launcher, but you can get a DVD from Bushmasters website, or one from AGI's website. Honestly, there is nothing to it. E mail me if you have any trouble, and I will be glad to help you in any way I can. [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts