Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Love some of their products. Wasn’t aware of their aviation ties - somewhat surprising considering I fly and read a lot of aviation sites as well. At least he went out doing something he loved. RIP.

·
Corps Commander NGV
8,467 Posts
Love some of their products. Wasn’t aware of their aviation ties - somewhat surprising considering I fly and read a lot of aviation sites as well. At least he went out doing something he loved. RIP.
I was aware of the crash and have seen several videos analyzing the incident. I was not clear on who the pilot was. I am a long time user of Hogue grips , sleeves, and stocks. I know that he was rookie of the year last year in air racing. Jet racing is the fastest sport on earth. You're a heartbeat from eternity at 500mph 100 feet from the ground. It appears he might have been on course to cut inside a pylon and incur a time penalty. He unloaded g's and widened his turn to clear the pylon before pulling hard to get back on course. It's likely GLOC (G induced Loss Of Consciousness) killed him. Rest in peace Sir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts