Ruger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I have a original Ruger Bisley Vaquero it's the larger frame not the New Model. It's a .357 magnum with a 5-1/2 inch barrel in stainless steel. My question is I have seen Ruger Blackhawks in .357/.38 special that also have a extra cylinder in 9mm. It's it possible to get a cylinder in 9 mm that would work in my Ruger Bisley Vaquero? Thanks in advance!!:D

· Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I understand BlkHawk73 what you are explaining, so which Ruger would I need to find a 9mm cylinder from? My first thoughts would be a older model Ruger Blackhawk? In .357/38special that had a 9 mm cylinder? My Ruger Vaquero has a larger frame then the New Model Vaquero's and the New Model Blackhawk so this is where my ?'s are. In pure facts it would be easier for me just to go out and buy a newer Ruger Blackhawk convertible model .358/38 special with a 9mm cylinder. That thought has come past me! I have seen 2 of these Blackhawk Contvertible units they were about $400-$500.00 price range and this was used makes me feel cheaper to buy a new one! Daring to bet having a cylinder made for my gun would be a least $300.00 oh well nice though I guess thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.