Ruger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
29,620 Posts
Nice pickup. I was shooting an 03a3 converted into a sporter with nice walnut stock. I purchased it from a marine who was going to the sandbox. He had gotten ti from a friend. I was the only shooter out of 20 or so shooting a wood stocked blued centerfire. I am not a fudd I love mini 14s and ars just s classic rifle touches some people's souls mine included.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Very nice find Mikes 1707. I also like the older Smith’s. Nice bluing, craftsmanship and trigger. Definitely any model would be on my firearm pinup calendar. Proud owner of a model 10 M&P, two 629s and the Chief’s Special I just found about a month ago. It’s nice to see the Classic series released.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Very nice find Mikes 1707. I also like the older Smith’s. Nice bluing, craftsmanship and trigger. Definitely any model would be on my firearm pinup calendar. Proud owner of a model 10 M&P, two 629s and the Chief’s Special I just found about a month ago. It’s nice to see the Classic series released.
Nice 36 Rugerfan. I recently picked up a well used pre 36 Chiefs Special and couldn't resist trying Brownell's cold blue on it. The results were great, no regrets. Good shooting gun too.
Thanks all for the replies.

·
Premium Member
2,681 Posts
Great score. A well maintained revolver. Enjoy your time with it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice well I learned something new unless that is a misprint I never thought that S&W Made a Model 15 with a 6 inch barrel!!! I was thinking wow nice Model 14 S&W!!! To the OP does the revolver have Mod. 15 stamped on the revolver?? Nice find and congrats!!!
I saw model 15 stamped on the box but, you can't *** - U - ME anything.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts