Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving home yesterday, I saw two white vans with covered windows and federal government plates. On the back doors were vehicle numbers written in a familiar shade of green. As I worked my way beside them, I was able to tell they were ICE vehicles, each with a full load of passengers</u>. :D

Adios muchachas. Or should I say AMF?

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is some of the best news I've heard all week-- just a shame ther wasn't 50 of them......[^]

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
They need to be running cattle trucks full...vans won't keep up with the birth rate...or could they have been going to paint the local ICEman's house? Pardon my cynicism...

·
Registered
312 Posts
They stopped an extend cab pickup with camper shell about 20mi from here they arrested 19. 9in the front the rest in the back. Havent heard anymore, dont know if they stopped em to pick apples or to give them a roomier ride to Chicago.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
All we got up North to plain about is Dems and Libs, ya'll are welcomed to ship them to Maheco, also.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Hoot, mon, leave us round up a coupla truckloads of wives and ex-wives to send your way!!!! Everyone oughta have enough trouble to keep strong....:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts