Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Most of the time, I see this watering hole at night, and this morning the sun is up high, and game under a tree.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Dialup won't let me watch but 25%-grey and no critters-neat idea though-thanks for sharing!! Will someone let me know if you spot a mangy-looking old guy with a seegar hangin' outa his mouth-missing an old friend...maybe he went there....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang things can't tell if they is black with white stripes or white with black stripes... God sure played a funny joke on them, but we were watching 10 of them with several being pregnet.

At night it seems it is in color, and our daytime is they're night time etc...

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Every now and then, an open top Land Rover will have a bunch of people, that watch the animals. It was kinda funny to see just how close they got to real lions that were eating.

My guess is, that some one from the house is operating the camera, for the zoom ins and outs etc.

·
Registered
557 Posts
JB, where did you find this, it's great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gdpg

quote:Originally posted by 2400

JB, where did you find this, it's great.
www.wavelit.com

Google nkorho bush lodge to see the lodge where the camera is.Did not see a price so I guess if you have to ask you can't afford it.

Ed
Thanks for the link. I don't think we can afford it and I'm sure they're not interested in my type anyway (hunters). But I sure do enjoy watching the wildlife on their live feed.

·
Registered
557 Posts
There is a pride of Lions on a fresh kill right now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts