Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's time for a new Alaskan picture thread! Post some pictures of yours HERE!

This is my 44 Mag Alaskan and is actually my most travelled firearm. It's not very old but has been from Florida to Montana, Wyoming and Mississippi and points in between. I really like this revolver and carry it in a Galco holster.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I hear ya!!! Love mine! It is my EDC! I need to do something about the big ole rubber grips though! I like yours!

·
"The Real Deal"
8,021 Posts
I am in too wave, my alaskan 454 and family of gp100's in 357 mag. Can't remember what holster I use for my 454, its a leather outdoorsman, maybe galco, but i have bianchi's for my gp's, wish bianchi made one for my 454. I have 2 5 star speed loaders for the 454, and several hks ones for my gp's.

·
"The Real Deal"
8,021 Posts
... and of course my favorite Alaskan picture ever. It was taken by Herra Kuulapaa and posted on his website.

Awesome picture, talking about getting the hair burnt off your hand. Thanks for posting.;)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
One of each and one with compacts.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
For those that like the Letts with lighter panels.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Shame these are not legal this side of the pond..... :(

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Shame these are not legal this side of the pond..... :(
Indeed James. You have some nice handguns but the loss of barrel lengths under 4.2" has deprived you of some fun options - snubbies, the nifty Birdsheads and the Alaskan are just a few. If you ever make it over here and down my way we'll hit the range and give 'em all a good go.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts