Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was at a West Auckland gun show today where i met a Scots knife maker who runs a company called Alba custom knives (Alba being the ancient Gaelic name for Scotland) as my heritage and ancestory is predominantly Scots we got talking and struck up an instant rapore,the up shot was he gave me what i consider to be a very good deal on a quite lovely hunting knife with a 5" blade and stag antler grips and a r/h palm swell that fits me like a glove....heres the website.
Alba Knives NZ

heres a view of the palm swell

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
oh man, that is gorgeous! i LOVE stag antler grips! beauty! btw, my background is scottish as well (among other things).

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
do you know if he ships to the states? i clicked on the website link, and it brought up his site showing a bunch of amazing pics of his knives, but i didn't see any links for buying/shipping/etc. man, he does nice work!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Anything to do with stag looks good.
Blade looks very well made.

·
Banned
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you know if he ships to the states? i clicked on the website link, and it brought up his site showing a bunch of amazing pics of his knives, but i didn't see any links for buying/shipping/etc. man, he does nice work!
Cheers Gentlemen....arg0naut22 i will try to make some enquirys to see if he ships and get an email link for you.
KIWI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts