Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted this picture in another thread but felt like posting it again. I have my SR9, Security 9, & SR9c with Olight Flashlights underneath them. Respectively PL Mini, PL-2, & PL-Mini 2. The SR9c hasn’t had a flashlight that would fit till now. The new PL Mini 2 is adjustable (forward/backwards) where it works on the other 2 pistols as well. The Mini’s are magnetically charged where the PL-2 takes 2 cr123’s. Great lights for the price point. Of course battery life is the only downside but the PL Mini’s charge up quick, about 45 mins to charge for about an hours worth of light. The PL-2 is the strongest with 1200 lumen & has a strobe function where the Mini’s don’t have the stobe. The PL Mini is 400 lumen & the PL Mini 2 is 600 lumen, the Mini 2 casts a little wider with its lager objective lens. Not pictured is my PCC9 carbine, I have a Streamlight TRL-1 HL (800 lumen) for it. All my 9 mm semi auto’s are Ruger & are night time equipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
968 Posts
My EC9s rigged for "bump in the night" duty with Laser Max laser/light and extended mag.:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,620 Posts
Eshooter, I am getting a light for my SR9e ands was thinking about the Olight Flashlights, what model are you using on your SR9 and where did you get it? I seen the Olight PL-2 Valkyrie on there site for $99.00 To me it is a good idea for our house SR9e and may be worth the cost.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eshooter, I am getting a light for my SR9e ands was thinking about the Olight Flashlights, what model are you using on your SR9 and where did you get it? I seen the Olight PL-2 Valkyrie on there site for $99.00 To me it is a good idea for our house SR9e and may be worth the cost.

I have the PL-Mini Valkyrie (they’re all Valkyrie’s) on the SR9. It’s the thinnest of the 3. Their new PL-Mini 2 is shorter but a bit thicker. The Mini 2 is a bit brighter at 600 lumen & casts wider. I got these from their site, caught the sales from their facebook page.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a holster from Holster Co the other day. It fits my pistol well but I’m still getting used to the Ulti-clip & claw spacer thing. The clip does keep it from moving around on the belt & spacer keeps it tucked in so it does work, just fiddley to get on & off.

·
Premium Member
13,938 Posts
Nice lights. Going to put one on a Shockwave..............

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
SR9C looks good with the light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts