Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody only have/buy Ruger firearms? i like my Rugers better than most so is anyone "Only Ruger" ?

·
To the Right of Reagan
570 Posts
I've only had one Ruger, but from what I read here at RF, the customer service is good and there are a lot of happy, satisfied gun owners. I'm inclined to buy another Ruger, since my last purchase, of course, was a Ruger.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would love to be all Ruger in the handgun department but I just can't imagine giving up my Glock or Browning Hi-Power either.....maybe Ruger will make a hi-power clone next ha!

My other handguns I could easily replace to some extent.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I had a good streak going all 5 of my guns being Rugers, (if you don't count the mosin nagant) untill I picked up and XDS and then a 870.

I love my Rugers, but I don't hate the rest of them either :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I have about 20+ different manufacturers, but Ruger (17) is my largest qty. in collection. I love the looks of Ruger revolvers along with my S&W's.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Half of my guns are Ruger. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
I am not brand loyal. Each firearm I have was chosen for a specific purpose with quality, price, and individual characteristics. I have not found one manufacturer to meet all my needs. At present, majority of them are Ruger, but I have a few that Ruger could not meet my personal standard or just not available in a certain configuration.

·
Wandering Sandlapper
3,282 Posts
I have a half dozen Rugers, but a dozen other brands.

Too many good guns out there to be monogamous. :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
I would have been all Ruger, if I hadn't been discouraged from the breaking reports of the take down handle on the SR22. I had to go with the MP22. Mostly for the 12+1

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anybody only have/buy Ruger firearms? i like my Rugers better than most so is anyone "Only Ruger" ?
I bought a SR9c about a month ago. I'm REALLY impressed with it. My plan now is to build a collection of guns. I can't think of a single type I want that will mot be met nicely by a Ruger.

My want list:
SR22
LCP or LC380
LCR
SR45
SR1911

Trouble is, it's not always easy (as we all know) to get but the EXACT model) you are looking for in today's market. So this weekend, I'm buying a used Walther P22 from a local seller, so that I can spend a littlle less money on ammunition when I go the range. At some point (when things return to normal), I'll sell the Walther and buy a SR22.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
I am not brand loyal. Each firearm I have was chosen for a specific purpose with quality, price, and individual characteristics. I have not found one manufacturer to meet all my needs. At present, majority of them are Ruger, but I have a few that Ruger could not meet my personal standard or just not available in a certain configuration.
Ditto on the thoughts but Ruger is not the majority in my collection.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Fifty percent of my firearms are Ruger.
Have a splattering of other brands but not more than one of each though.
The next on my wishlist are all Rugers apart from a Henry lever gun.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Mine all happen to be Rugers. A 10/22 for popping the chippers & squirrels and sometime other vermin. Got a SR9c for defense & shooting> Accidently got a SR22 at same time as sr figured about same size & all to practice with & maybe get my wife to not be so afraid of them if she was more comfy with a 22.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Not here. I would hate to know that I was only limited to Rugers as well. There are too many other good guns out there.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
My arsenal is small, but 75% of my guns are Rugers. That figure will change a little if I get all the guns on my wish list. Some of what I'm after Ruger does not yet manufacture. If Ruger made something similar to a Taurus Raging Judge Magnum, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I'm currently all Ruger but I have only just begun.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
All seven of my handguns are Rugers. I'm somewhat of a Ruger guy, you might say.

I do have my eye on another brand or two in the future, but so far all my needs have been filled by Ruger...good value, quality products and CS second to none.

I tend to buy guns for a specific purpose or to fill a particular niche.

·
Registered
563 Posts
About a third of my guns are Ruger. I would be happy with my collection if they were all Ruger, but my collection is something that's "evolved" over quite a few years. When good offers are made, as long as it's a quality brand, I just buy it. I've bought all my Rugers new, but some of the other guns I own were not purchased new.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts