Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
sheepdog,... That was a good report of Pocket Rockets...<:)) I got the Message...!!! Always hide behind at least 4 Jugs of Water... Thats Good Info...<:))

·
Registered
589 Posts
I have looked at this site several times in the past. He has some interesting information however I don't know where he comes up with the 2 to 1 water / ballistic gelatin. I personally think his comparison is a little on the high side, he claims 12" for the .32ACP 60 gr. GD HP but I have seen some real ballistic gelatin test on this round and it's closer to 9".

I particularly like the test he did with sand, I would have never thought sand bags would be as effective as they are at stooping bullets. I guess that's why the military uses them.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Things were so much simplier when the choices were the 38+P lead hp, 357 125gr hp, and the 45.

·
Registered
589 Posts
quote:Originally posted by deputy125

Things were so much simplier when the choices were the 38+P lead hp, 357 125gr hp, and the 45.
Not only simpler but these choices are still about as good as it gets, well may have to through the new 40SW in there as well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm surprised the 7.65mm round performed as good as it did!!

Maybe all those German cops really DID know something we didn't!! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts