Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
No it effing sucks and unusable. It needs to be changed back. I will come back in a few days and if nothing changed to keep this unusable format i will delete my account. No tollerance for ignorant changes to these screwed up formats.
Man... I can only imagine how many problems you have. lol Good Luck though... it isn't that bad.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
At first thought it sucked. But after a while it sort of grown on me. Like anything in life gotta roll with it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I really did not like it at first. Now I don't remember what it was that I didn't like. I am not ashamed to admit that there are lots of things here that I might never understand or use but then.... I frequently have to relearn the forum if I have been away for a day or two (and I know that it didn't change in that time).

Bruce

·
Registered
857 Posts
It really, really sucks. And 1 by 1, they are changing the various forum website that they own... To this horrendous interface. For example, people at the FN Forum and Walther Forum do not like it either... It's not just the people here.

An admin at another of these sites claimed that people are unhappy in the beginning, but that traffic levels off after 3 months... But, as someone else stated on another forum... Many of the regulars lwill have left by that point. I know I spend far less time on each of these forums that have changed...

I have been a moderator and admin on many gun forums over the years. One does need to understand what it takes to run a forum more than this. It is very disappointing to see the commercialization of places all of us love to hang out at. As it is, ALL of the gun forums have seen traffic go down... Facebook groups have pulled a lot of traffic away from all the gun forums, compared to what it once was. Some of the biggest forums are just a fraction of what they used to be (as far as traffic is concerned).

What we say here doesn't matter. They don't care - they will keep on going with this format, and will change each and every forum they own

·
Super Moderator
21,279 Posts
Thank you all for your feedback. I had a course in college (back when the earth was flat) called Organizational Change. One of the precepts of change theory is whenever you have change you have resistance to change. Basic human nature. The new format seems to be working well so if you are having issues navigating then contact a staff member for help. This thread is closed.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.