Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they out there?? I've been looking for one for awhile now, just can't seem to find any.

·
Registered
735 Posts
My local Cabelas always has a 308 in stock.
The other RAP calibers, on the other hand...
The day I walked in and they had one in .204 I bought it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally got the call. My .308 Predator is in. I ordered back in November so I guess that's not too bad. Now to get a good optic for it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well, I finally got out to shoot it today. What a POS, not even worth the money. Already boxed up to go back, but unfortunately Cabelas firearms policy is to exchange for another gun, so I guess I get to try another. :(
And, just got from Cabelas. Seems there is a patch of bad magazines that act up.
They went through 3 different mags and all acted the same. Eventually got a good one now just have to get out and shoot it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you can explain what you dislike about the rifle we may be able to help you with it. The 308 magazines are known for not feeding all that good. I took the back off of mine and carefully wound that little metal flapper around another time to add more spring tension to them and they all work fine now. My gun does not like the Milspec ammo much about 1.25"/1.5" groupings The 168's are much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts