Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammo sources

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  brnwlms 
#1 ·
Some of us have either never reloaded or don't anymore-but like to shoot a lot-share your sources for affordable factory ammo other than Wally World, if you will, and especially if you know where we can get military .45 hardball for $5 a 50-roundbox, like when I started shooting!!!! Thanks!!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I really enjoyed reloading in the 70's-worked nights and loaded 100 rds. almost every day-my beat was on the fringes of town and lots of water/snakes/turtles to practice on-fired about 100 rounds nightly and loved the results. Now, I work too much and have a houseful of boys-someday I may have room enough to set up again-most relaxing thing I ever found as a hobby. Shooting that much had it's benefit, too.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I remember that with gun deals or buys-sometimes you had to ask-sometimes they'd just throw in a box or two. Now,, I try to barter my work for guns---haven't found a deal yet. Lots of good guns out there in widows' homes-she doesn't like them but no kids or doesn't want them to have them-I'll sniff some out yet.

Discussion starter · #20 ·
that's a great price on lr-----I'd pay 1.00 bx anyday-and have paid more-wonder what they'd charge for ratshot, RP? Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.