Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind/brand of ammunition do you guys recommend for P345 for practice at the range?

I m thinking of getting Winchester. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
The Wolly World Winchester White Box worked for me until I started reloading mine. I also shot some of the Federal American Eagle that worked ok. I think about anything will work in the P-series .45's.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Blazer is also good. Either Blazer Aluminum or Blazer Brass. I've ordered quite a bit of Blazer aluminum recently from www.natchezss.com in both 9mm and .45 ACP. Walmart has Blazer brass for almost $12 here in KY at the moment. Ammo costs are supposed to go up on Sept. 1st, though the manager of the sporting goods dept. at the one closet to me said Walmart has already raised their prices and probably won't again until October. Like anything though, you take what you hear with a grain of salt. I just hope he's right so will check prices again this week when I go back to my Walmart and see if was or not.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i'll just compare the prices between Walmart and the Base exchange and see who has better prices and varieties.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts