Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I got out last weekend to enjoy God's great fall color spectacular. Here are a few of my favorites :)

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Spectaular! I love fall. We don't really have fall here and I miss it. Thanks for sharing the great photos of fall color.

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're Welcome Wave. Here are a few more

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Nice! I could post up a photo of a Royal Palm tree. Their fronds fall off (sometimes causing damage if you're parked beneath it) and that's about the closest we get to "fall." The Live Oaks drop a lot of leaves in the spring so maybe that's our "fall."

I grew up in the midwest and fall was always my favorite time of year. I really do miss it.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for posting, Buck.

Notice yesterday how colorful things were here in SW Indiana even though it was gray and rainy.

My daughter from Jacksonville was up just as the leaves were starting to turn and she said that is what she really misses about not living in the Midwest.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Very nice. Going to see some of this firsthand this week. Flying to Wisconsin to visit granddaughter, daughter, and son-in-law:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
The photos are nice but it can't compare to the 225 miles of crooked mountains roads in WV, KY and VA I rode on my motorcycle on Thursday with the leaves at their peak.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Nice shots Buck.
Must have been a fine day..... ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
;). WOW ... If I could of been there ... oops , I am there

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,546 Posts
Very nice!
It still feels like summer here. Those pics are refreshing. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Very nice! My favorite time of the year. :)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I just drove across Iowa today--- those pics are what I saw! Thanks for posting. Fall is my favorite season

Took a walk earlier today with my wife and one of the grandkids... A glorious day in Iowa

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ohio has a very pretty fall Where were ya? Every so often we'll pop down to hocking county or Zaleski St Pk.

Nice photos.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Nice pics Buck. Ours peaked about 2 weeks ago. The recent rain has put a hurtin on the leaves.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I lived in New England for over 30 years and always enjoyed "leaf peeping" but I now live in Pennsylvania...which is not too shabby with the fall colors...:D

·
Super Moderator
16,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Glad that everyone enjoyed the pictures (great pictures as well RAC) :D. Fall is indeed my favorite season. The gorgeous colors, the crisp air, the smell of burning leaves and the warmth of a nice crackling fire in the fire place :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts