Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got my KP345PR on order and should have it in week or so. I figured I'd sign up in advance.
Just thought I'd pop my head in to say hi.

-kelly

·
Registered
166 Posts
from one newbie canuck to another

good to hear from you! :)

are you in the vancouver area?

i'm with the port coquitlam & distrist hunting and fishing club.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Kelly,
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome! Much appreciated. Looks like a pretty decent forum compared to some I've seen. Looking forward to being a part of it.

I was in the area so I stopped in at my friendly neighborhood gun shop, and my gun was in already!! That just made my day, I wasn't expecting it for a week. Handling my first handgun brought all kinds of crazy kid-like grinning to my face!
I'm still waiting on paperwork from the government, so it'll be at least a week or two before I get to try out my new paper punch. Can't wait!!:D

I've done a bunch of reading up on the mag disconnect and the hammer spring already, and that'll be the first thing I do. (Other than make it go bang of course) ;) Thanks for the great forum.
-kelly

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
good to hear from you! :)

are you in the vancouver area?

i'm with the port coquitlam & distrist hunting and fishing club.
Hey EasyRider. I'm out on the Island in Courtenay. Good to see some good Canadian representation on the board. Are there many of us? What do you shoot?

Hey, I've got a question for you. Is there anywhere in Canada you can get parts like springs and such for Rugers?

-kel

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome from CA. Have you checked out Brownells.com for any ruger parts?
also try e-gunparts.com (numrich);)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yah I did, but I couldn't find anything for my p345. maybe I'm just retarded.
I ended up just going to Wolff's and ordering springs directly. Thanks Cavalier!
-kelly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts