Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have to quit going to gun shows. Seems there is always a Ruger laying on a table that I just can't walk by. This time it was a blued Mini-14. A near-new gun with the factory stock plus a Ramline Realtree stock. Got a 5 round and two 10 round magazines, a scope base, and a 3X9 cheapie scope, all for a couple hundred under the going price.

I don't care much for scopes on Minis so when I got home, the Bushnell Banner scope and the scope base came off. Now I need to order a rear sight assembly (about $25) to fill the "hole" where the scope base was mounted. I'll probably sell the Realtree stock, scope, and scope base.

Reactions: wetidlerjr

·
Registered
373 Posts
man i wish i could find those kinda deals from my local gun shows......I'll look harder, i have one coming up next month.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
sounds like a good find.

the last shop i walked into had a mini that in appearance i would describe as very poor. rear peep had been sliced like a piece of pie to make a "V" notch, half the blueing gone, and a ratty folding plastic stock--$400.00----at that price for this train wreck i left not thinking too highly of that place.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Looks like a very nice Mini. Don't see many like that at the gun shows or shops. Around here most have been out in the woods and drug thru the swamp!
Nice find, congratulations!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Darn! I never find anything like that at our local gun shows. The people at our shows really like their stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts