Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum today. Tomorrow I will be purchasing my first Ruger firearm....the GP100 (6" blued)
Since my post is similar to the other "HI from OHIO", I'll post my collection so far as well.

as you can see, I'm a fan of Marlin rimfire :D

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Welcome from KY! Is your handle because you like to hunt wild turkeys or drink Wild Turkey? Either way is all right with me! Nice collection.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome, nice bunch of .22's there........

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WildTurkey

Just found this forum today. Tomorrow I will be purchasing my first Ruger firearm....the GP100 (6" blued)
Since my post is similar to the other "HI from OHIO", I'll post my collection so far as well.

as you can see, I'm a fan of Marlin rimfire :D
I like the Ruger .22s better than Marlins........but we can still be friends. Greetings new member WildTurkey. MACHINISTgunner.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome from The (Confederate Territory of Arizona)
You have found a home...
jump in and have fun

I have a Marlin .22 Mag rifle..i love it

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana. Haven't had Turkey in 20 years. May have to try it again if the weather turns cold. Think it would taste good in my egg nog? Seemed there was an 80 proof and a 101 proof? Brings back memories of girlfriends, park benches on the waterfront, and bottles shaped to fit in the back pocket-----
Anyhow, glad your here.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Another Howdy from Kentucky!
You'll like it here and I bet you will love that GP100 as I do mine. I'm also pretty fond of my Marlin lever gun.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hi from Kalif, er I mean, California. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and welcome to the forum. Search around as there's lots of fun stuff.
Dan'o :}

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.