Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the great white north! Boyne City Michigan where it is currently snowing sideways on the 5th of April!![xx(][xx(]

I am an FFL holder with a very large Ruger collection. Looking foreward to participating in this forum!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
hi from Texas

·
Registered
758 Posts
quote:Originally posted by tjsguns

Hello from the great white north! Boyne City Michigan where it is currently snowing sideways on the 5th of April!![xx(][xx(]

I am an FFL holder with a very large Ruger collection. Looking foreward to participating in this forum!
Howdy! I'm from down by Jackson here.

I (we) used to have some very good friends from Boyne City and went there to visit quite frequently. Beautiful country.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome Tom. Glad you found us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the board. Being a Ruger fan and gun dealer you should fit right in here. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[8D][8D]Thanks for the warm welcome!
My main areas of interest are red pad M77's (especially the ultra light and international models) and older laminated stock rifles of all types (10/22's, 7722's & M77 tang safety's)
I have over 100 Ruger rifles, Shotguns and Handguns in my collection and am always looking to buy, sell or trade.[:p][:p]

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
as long as ya keep the snow up there I am glad to meet ya lol just joking pal.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts