Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've decided to join up over here after running into a snag at the "other" RugerForum when a few people thought that a WTB ad I posted was illegal (it wasn't ;) ), so I'm just going to lay off of that site for awhile.

Anyhow, glad to join another friendly Ruger environment!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us. I think ya will find that we are better than that. I use to be on that forum, I left once I found out about this one. Do I miss them well lets see aw yes the answer is not in this life time or the next. I am glad that ya made the move over here, much better place to be for sure in my opinon

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas!
The laws can be confusing. When in doubt pick up a phone and ask...........

·
Registered
704 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bountyhunter

Welcome. :)

There are some real good folk over there. Just a few of them are a little stiff. Glad to have you here. :)
+1 Welcome to the forum. I enjoy both sides of the street... :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by novaDAK

Hey everyone, I've decided to join up over here after running into a snag at the "other" RugerForum when a few people thought that a WTB ad I posted was illegal (it wasn't ;) ), so I'm just going to lay off of that site for awhile.

Anyhow, glad to join another friendly Ruger environment!
Friendly place here....I MAY have already posted some responses to queries of yours. Happy New Year and good shootin'....MACHINISTgunner.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.