Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am glad I found this forum. I am a big fan of the Ruger MKII Pistols. I have learned in my later years that I do not care to be banged around by the larger Caliber of rifles and such, and have re-discvovered the .22 LR caliber. They are EZ on the old body and wallet! I am impressed at the great amount of information here, great forum!!!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome from Texas. Alot can be said for the ,22

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us. Nothing wrong with shooting a 22 actually you have to be the better shot as it makes a much smaller hole in the target and there fore the change of error is much higher. A lesson I learn a while back that cost me supper and dancing, never ever bet with a lady shooter lol.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, gee two guys from N.Y.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. If there was any best caliber it would have to be the .22. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thank you all for the welcome.....I see that another new yorker enrolled also !! ....I hope he enjoys our Senator Hillary as much as I do !! Really I want to send her back with billy bob to yoou good old boys in Arkansas, you all know what to do!!! ....I hope this forum does not make me buy any more firearms!!.........my wife will send to Arkansas Also. I feel at home already, where is the Bud?
NY-Dan

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Jersey! I have two Mark II's and a Mark I amidst other Rugers such as the Convertable Six and others. Can't get enough.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome. I am also a hege fan of .22's in general and mk.II's in particular. I still love the large, over .40 caliber handguns, I just can't afford to shoot them as much.

·
Registered
576 Posts
NY-Dan...Greetings from SE South Dakota! The .22 is the best selling caliber in the country. And Ruger makes some of the best! I like handguns too. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here,jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Dan,
Welcome from MN

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
A large cajun welcome from south Louisiana So another convert or should I say one who has seen and believed (again?) Yessireebob the ole .22 long rife rifle is a great plinker and squirrel gun! I kin just taste the squirrel stew!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts