Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I celebrated August 28th, the first day a citizen in Missouri could buy a handgun without a permit from the county Sheriff, by buying a Security Six snubnose. This isn't my first Ruger double action and I'm sure it won't be my last. I bought my first one in I think 1971.
I heard that Jesse Jackson had something going on about guns yesterday so I thought I'd help him at the same time.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard! I moved your post over here where everyone can get acquainted with you. Glad you found us. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just LOVE Jesse Jackson!

NOT</u>

Welcome aboard! I'm new here as well and I'm being treated really well by everyone.

I started the Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy with a Security Six, which I bought myself. It was a fantastic revolver. I was the first candidate in over a year to qualify with a perfect score. But I was so poor that when I could "upgrade" to a 1911 on duty I had to use it as a trade-in. I'd love to have it back.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, very thoughtful to help out the Rev. like that. The various clubs are just "icons" you can affix to your signature showing model owner-ship...

Check out the sticky "Signatures" by RNettles in the Tavern area.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Howdy tension. Welcome from Louisiana. Glad to help out the Reverand whenever possible also. I'd like to help him take a walk off a high bridge somewhere. But he is good for ocassional entertainment. What does he do for a living, how does he earn an income? Off the backs of others of course.
I am a BIG fan of the Security Six, but only have one, and I bought it in 1980 as my carry sidearm when attending the academy too. Money was tight but it was worth it, for sure! I never got rid of mine!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.