Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hola, Ruger Forum, from Farmersville Texas. 45 miles N.E. of the sprawling Dallas metroplex.

40 something middle aged white guy. Owner, carrier, operator of several auto pistols. Have been around the block a few times, and look forward to becoming a contributing member here.

The time has come for my first single stack 9mm, exclusively for CC, with the wife in mind as well. Took a pains taken 9 months to research, review, and shoot all available options other than the Shield. And that was do to it's nonavailability. However hindsight says I should of bought it when I first saw it during the first week of it's release.

The LC9 LM with a few peripherals got the "contract" and has been purchased and are in "transit". A full review to come. If this is where the Ruger experts hang out, I should too.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

Congrats on your new purchase. I had an LC9 but gave it away because I didn't get along with the trigger. But the good news, that if you don't like the factory trigger, Galloway Precision has come up with some great mods to make it something comparable to say, an SR9c. If I still had mine, I'd definitely do that. With the addition of the RTK triggers, the transformation is complete.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Welcome from up in the Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.