Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just stumbled upon this site when I was looking for pics of Badger Boot grips for SP101's..

I currently own 2 P95's, LC9, LCR with C/T, LCP with Lasermax, 10/22, and soon to be blessed with an SP101 (man I sure hope so)

I've been wanting an SP101 for about 10 years, and now its gonna happen.. I'm actually selling the LCP to fund the SP since I hardly ever carry the LCP...

Looking forward to talkin' Rugers and "meeting" new peeps.

:D

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. Badger grips are great on SP 101s! Lots if folks here like 'em a lot, myself included. I like the boot grip on the 2.25" and the standard Badger on the 3" but that's just me.

Good luck with SP101. Great revolver!

Wave

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

Ask, and Ye shall receive. Here's my SP101 with the Badger Boots.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,889 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi there. I'm new here also. I too would love to own an SP101. Unfortunately though, here in Australia the minimum legal length for revolver barrels is 4" :mad: I'll have to suffice with a GP100 instead! :D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from West Virginia

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey LJenkMD, that is one very nice looking sp101 :) Apart from the obvious practicality reasons, the Badger boots grip looks stunning on that gun! :D

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Hi there. I'm new here also. I too would love to own an SP101. Unfortunately though, here in Australia the minimum legal length for revolver barrels is 4" :mad: I'll have to suffice with a GP100 instead! :D
That's not a bad consolation prize! :D

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
BZ40, here's an SP101 just for you:

Model 5771 - 4.2" barrel

Wave

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Welcome from SW Florida. Badger grips are great on SP 101s! Lots if folks here like 'em a lot, myself included. I like the boot grip on the 2.25" and the standard Badger on the 3" but that's just me.

Good luck with SP101. Great revolver!

Wave

And here they are.....

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from southern OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.