Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice little place you all have here. I am a collector/shooter of all types and brands of firearms. I bought my first Ruger 10/22 in 1976 and it is a Bicentennial addition. I also own several other Ruger pistols, with my favorite being my early addition Ruger Blackhawk purchased new in 1959 by my father (love hand me downs).

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill Ruger Senior when I graduated Colorado School of Trades for Gunsmithing, long ago... He was someone I would place right on there with the likes of Mr. Cooper :)

I also really enjoy collecting/shooting all Taurus firearms (I have alot of them) and all "Evil Black Rifles" too. (AK's, AR's, Cetme, etc..).

So everyone knows up front, I am a Moderator over at Taurusarmed.net But like I said, I like all firearms, just some more then others ;) Hope I can learn a little while reading these threads and maybe add something too.

DRAEGER

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome to Rugerforum.net! Glad you signed up here. We like Rugers here but realize that there are other good gun Mfg's also. Taurus has some good guns. Hope you like it here. :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas. You'll be pleasently suprised that we often wish ruger would be as inovative on the drawing boards as taurus!

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Welcome from KY. To meet Bill Ruger must have been a real honor. I would have loved to have spent a day or two with him.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Greetings and a big WELCOME from Louisiana. Glad you joined, and looking forward to your input. I'm sure there is a lot to learn from you with your background and experience..

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, just a word of warning. We ain't cuttin' no Taurus Forum Moderators any slack about picture postin'. So you better be prompt with those photos..... :D

Glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you have a good collection. About half of my firearms are rugers. The other half are various manufactures. I think most of us here own more than just rugers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts