Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from SW Colorado.............
Just wanted to say I really like this site so decided to register. I'm an Old Codger of sorts and like learning new things and hearing about the "oldie,moldie" stuff as well.
I have a few Rugers (8)and hope to get more...:D
My best to you all,
R8

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
I can tell from your name that you are in the right place. I'm sure you will like it here. Just jump in and make yourself at home. A nice bunch of Ruger Fans here. Join us in the Early Rizers Coffee Shop. Sheepdog is Buying. :D

'

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Welcome aboard Ruger8, pull up a stump and get closer to the fire and have some of this cowboy coffee.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... Pull up a chair and sit a spell... It's a great place we have here and we're glad to see you here...

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome home - we're glad to have you.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you're here! What part of CO are you in? New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard-nothing wrong with being an "old codger". I'm one too! Hope you like the forum.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Glad you came to be with us-come to coffee in early a.m.-you're just the right age-we're like old wine around here-well aged and it takes a lot to pop our corks but it's worth the effort....we got the younguns outnumbered here!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Thanks for such a great Welcome!!!
I do feel the need for the "Warmth" because currently, we have very clear skies and reading a neg 11 degrees here with a few inches of snow to boot. (It feels more like 13 below but who's complaining?)
For those of you that asked, We're in the West End of Montrose County.
2 hours hard riding to anywhere in any direction.
We have Mulies bedding in the yard and have had Elk,Bear,Turkey and even a Red Fox come thru our back yard from time to time and we live just inside the town limits.
Ya gotta Love it!!!
Thanks again to all you "Ol' Codgers" and you young Bucks as well.
I think I'm gonna like it here on this site.
Hope all is well with you and yours!
More later ....................R8
:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.