Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
where's the mud???? I don't see any mud. Nice lookin ride. My wife and I ride an
Arctic Cat. I know you will have fun.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks like the big brother to the one I have - mine is a 400 Kodiak which right now has a blade mounted on the front to keep the snow flakes at bay. Yours looks much warmer!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Way to clean and you got to get some Alum/Mudders on it or you will get stuck in the swamp. Heres my daughter returning from a day in the swamp with her grizzly 450.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Mercy, before I'd let my girl in the swamp I'd mount a coupla .50 cal on the ATV-all kinds of snakes out there......

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Don't worry to much about her as she has a big bag That goes on the back and she carries a Ruger Security-Six with her. Yes she knows how to use it and very well I might add.

·
Registered
46 Posts
you're going to love that yamaha!!We have2005 450 kodiak which we bought new. Ours has been a great purchase!!! nearly indestuctible, rides great and goes like stink. Only fault is when 4 wheel locked position she isn'y thebest turning and also handelbars need a good tug also!!! Ours has 4500 miles on it and absolutely no trouble other than one factory defective boot on rear tran axle. WE have honda's also the ride was not even close.The polaris's we had were good units but just start falling apart at about 500 miles.We use our atv's hard one or bothare going all the way through calving season. In temps from-20 to 75 above every day.Just keep a eye on the axle boots and grease regularly and the grizz will last you along time!!

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am having troubles on my private website... When it comes back up you'll see the picture again.... Just a matter of time now....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I've had it ever since Baldy mentioned it...it's Miss Molly's picture that I miss.....:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts