Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you play Xbox send me your Gamertag. Dsteele and I would enjoy more forum members to play online with! :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Srbanjo, and myself will show you the ways of true newb pwnage.

·
Registered
490 Posts
What are you playing? I would like some company in Borderlands 2

gamertag is also, MrZ2u

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
We usually play Battlefield 3 or Halo Wars. I need to invest in some new games.

·
Registered
490 Posts
We usually play Battlefield 3 or Halo Wars. I need to invest in some new games.
ugg...gave up on Halo long ago. Half way through 3 and it was just done for me.

BTW...no Srbanjo found...

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
ugg...gave up on Halo long ago. Half way through 3 and it was just done for me.

BTW...no Srbanjo found...
Halo Wars isnt a first person shooter. Its a Real time strategy game like Command and Conquer. Great game actually. The best RTS on console IMO.

Look up Blackeyedbanjo BTW.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
What are you playing? I would like some company in Borderlands 2

gamertag is also, MrZ2u
Sorry I went to bed early last night. I've got class soon. I'll add you when I get home tonight. Also, I'm a big borderlands fan. I have spent too much time on that game... Lol I'll be happy to play it with you! :)

EDIT: I just sent you a friend request through my phone. I love Smart Phones. :D

·
To the Right of Reagan
570 Posts
So this is where all the broadband goes in the U.S. during the evening hours! Lol! :eek: Last night I could barely do anything. Centurylink is expected to pump up the main trunk in February. Last year we didn't have this problem. I think more and more people are subscribing to digital TV over their phone lines, and more and more kids are playing online.

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts
Yeah, I have Xbox live my gamer tag is J L Gibbs USMC ( think NCIS ) :D I used it when I first started playing Battlefield 2 playing a Recon , people hate you online but I don't care I am terrible at close quarters.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm COBALT2112 on XBL

I play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 exclusively. If you see any other game being played (Minecraft, Kinect) then it's my kids.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Sorry I went to bed early last night. I've got class soon. I'll add you when I get home tonight. Also, I'm a big borderlands fan. I have spent too much time on that game... Lol I'll be happy to play it with you! :)

EDIT: I just sent you a friend request through my phone. I love Smart Phones. :D
Disclaimer...I have three kids 7 or under so I dont play consistently. Still, better to level up with people than alone right.

See ya online at some point...eventually...perhaps :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
BTW my gamertag is Onelastbackup on Xbox live. Ill hop on and add some folks tonight.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wish I still had my xbox. After I went through 6 of them in 9 months, I just switched to PC gaming.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Wish I still had my xbox. After I went through 6 of them in 9 months, I just switched to PC gaming.
Im thinking about doing this myself, but its going to take some upgrading.

I just really want to play Arma and Starcraft 2 !!!!! I may actually be able to run starcraft 2 on this machine actually. Just no way it could handle BF3 or arma on decent settings. Not to mention how much better mouse and keyboard is for most games.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just "finished" building mine, and it has been running everything just fine (mostly COD and Skyrim). I don't think I could ever go back to xbox now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts