Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Taurus Curve .380 6+1 several months ago and shoot it frequently. I carry it about 4 days/wk.

While it isn't as easy to draw as an IWB or OWB holster carried gun... This is a breeze to carry. It's curve makes it comfortable for right handers at anywhere 2:00-4:00 pm carry. It's lightweight with light and laser... And the trigger cover comes off when the gun is drawn (since you loop the string around a belt loop or belt)

It has point and shoot feel (no real sights... Just a crosshair on the slide)

I'm happy with this gun... Has anyone else given it a try?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Taurus would have to come out with the "southpaw" Curve for it to be useful to me. ;)

My recent LCP purchase has filled the pocket gun niche in my case. I will give Taurus credit for thinking outside the box on the Curve.

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
Yeah, looks cool, but I'm a lefty so I'm leaning more towards the Beretta Pico, Ruger LCP or Glock 42 for a pocket 380 acp.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My wife loves her Curve,I got it for her on her birthday. She has an SP 101 but it's not easy for her to carry it concealed. The Curve fits much better under clothes and doesn't weigh as much as an Sp. I like it too, I have a Ruger LCP .380 I carry and I would have no problem carrying the Curve .

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a couple of Taurus and would buy a third in a NY minute. The curve however, just doesn't fit my huge meat hooks.It is an interesting concept though.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Another lefty here; the Curve curves the wrong way for me.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts