Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never see the P91 mentioned,yet one of my favorites.

In that pic(ignore the toes..lol), my P91 top.....

My favorite "house gun"...
.40 cal.
With a Crimson trace laser and Mepro night sites.
Proven itself reliable and accurrate .

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used to have a slickslide DAO. It was a peach ,sadly I let it get away.Hold on to yours they are hard to find now.

·
Banned
619 Posts
Don't make me cry! I bought one of the first ones made. Sold it to buy an H&K USP when they came out in 1994. I think I've owned nearly every forty made, and I still miss the P-91. The only thing that's ever come close, or closer, is a CZ 75B in .40 S&W. Might be the most accurate pistol I've ever owned in any caliber which would include some 1911s costing twice as much.;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
I never see the P91 mentioned,yet one of my favorites.

In that pic(ignore the toes..lol), my P91 top.....

My favorite "house gun"...
.40 cal.
With a Crimson trace laser and Mepro night sites.
Proven itself reliable and accurrate .
Long ago I thought about buying one so I would eventually have a P in 9mm, .40, and .45. But I never bought a P91.....since I don't shoot .40........I don't kick myself too hard for not buying one.

·
Registered
687 Posts
My 91 DC was the first auto loader I ever bought. It has performed flawlessly for me. The only reason I will give it up is if my son ever decides to move back to a free state. He currently resides in Mass. and is moving to Ill.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I Ran Out Of Money Before I Could Get One!

It was on my list, but instead life took me in a Taurus direction.
I ended up with two of them, for less that $600 total! A PT92 & 99.
And I wasn't even a 9mm fan, but that it how things went.
I did end up with a P97 .45, and that sealed the deal for Ruger pistols, in my book.
I liked it so much that I gave it to an old girlfriend. It shot so easy and so well: and I knew she had a cannon that she could trust.:eek:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have a KP91-D made in 1992. Bought it 4 years ago, it came with case, manual and 2 original 11 round mags. The mags are the early ones with the metal base. A really nice pistol, it shoots pretty much the same as my KP944 and they are both completely dependable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts