Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad introduced me to them a year ago, and they almost instantly became my favorite band. Any one else on here a fan of Bono, The Edge, and the boys?:confused:

·
Registered
815 Posts
It will be a cold day in, well, you know, when I listen to anything from them! I absolutely can not stand U2. I go out of my way NOT to listen to anything any of them are involved in.
When Bono decided to call me a criminal simply because I am a Conservative and own a firearm, that was the last time I listen to U2.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be a cold day in, well, you know, when I listen to anything from them! I absolutely can not stand U2. I go out of my way NOT to listen to anything any of them are involved in.
When Bono decided to call me a criminal simply because I am a Conservative and own a firearm, that was the last time I listen to U2.
I don't care about their politics, I listen to the Beatles and Elton John all the time. I disagree with them almost 100% politically, but I don't judge people based off politics, or music, for that matter.

·
Registered
17,109 Posts
I don't care for their music or their politics. I do like their guitar player when he does something on the side though.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Like U2 music. Bono is an idiot who like many other entertainers thinks someone gives a damn what they think just because they have talent in a specific area.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Love the U2 and SR71 pics by the way.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Nope can't stand U2, its too hard for me to separate their music from their politics. I feel the same way about Green Day and John Lennon.

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
625 Posts
Unlike the many here who (obviously) dislike U2, I'm a fan.
Especially their earlier work.
One of the first concerts I ever saw was the Joshua Tree tour. Absolutely fantastic.
Keep on enjoying U2's music, no matter what all these grumpy old guys say. :D

p.s. - I liked the photos, too.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Love their early music, but hate their views.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts