Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I'm looking for a full coverage paddle holster for my SR9 and I like the design of the Safariland 578 GLS Pro-Fit Holster. Is anyone using one?

Also, will the Safariland holster mar the finish on the gun?

Thanks!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one for my SR9c and love it... Easy adjustment and very comfortable
Cool! Any pics?

I have the full-size SR9. I was considering the Fobus HK1, but I didn't like that the barrel would stick out of the bottom of the holster by over an inch! I want the barrel to be completely covered by the holster.

Is the Grip Lock System (GLS) easy to use? Is the SafariSeven nylon blend holster material really non-abrasive to the guns finish?

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Cool! Any pics?

I have the full-size SR9. I was considering the Fobus HK1, but I didn't like that the barrel would stick out of the bottom of the holster by over an inch! I want the barrel to be completely covered by the holster.

Is the Grip Lock System (GLS) easy to use? Is the SafariSeven nylon blend holster material really non-abrasive to the guns finish?

Thanks!
Very easy to adjust for just the right tension..user friendly. Have used it for a few months with no adverse effect on the guns finish.. Very smooth

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very easy to adjust for just the right tension..user friendly. Have used it for a few months with no adverse effect on the guns finish.. Very smooth
Thanks for the feedback, oldfox. It sounds like I made the right choice.

My new Safariland holster is enroute; can't wait for it to get here! :eek:

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a safariland ALS holster for a beretta. The model I have is suede lined. The holster itself doesn't mar anything but the retention mechanism does. Looking at your holster, I don't see such design so I'm sure it should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts