Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on adding some smilies to the Ruger Forum site so we have a lot more to choose from. Besides all the ones I plan on adding, if anyone else has any they want to see added, please post up the smiley in this thread and I'll see about adding it.

Thanks!!

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
For the Minefield -

I hate seeing "Hey, I got a New Gun!" posts without any pics -

·
Registered
120 Posts
They have two cute ones on Calguns.net: A smilie eating popcorn (suggesting you are watching a fight or other drama about to happen between parties), and another rolling on the floor laughing. Those might be a cute add-on.

·
Registered
998 Posts
The guy hiding under the chair (usually for Glock Vs Sigma threads).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Whenever I post a reply or start a new thread, I don't see a box with all of the different smilies shown so that I can click on one to insert it in the message. Are smilies enabled by the admin. or is it something I need to enable from my CP? Help,I need somebody!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Whenever I post a reply or start a new thread, I don't see a box with all of the different smilies shown so that I can click on one to insert it in the message. Are smilies enabled by the admin. or is it something I need to enable from my CP? Help,I need somebody!
Me think is, what you see is all there is.........................................

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
"Tea Party Flag," lol. Yeah, I guess they do claim it. :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Theres one of a smily wearing a cowboy hat and beating a dead horse with a stick. It always seems to be a great one when someone starts a new "Which is Better" thread.

·
Banned
1,202 Posts
YES! I came on here to ask for the same thing, I want the Cowboy Smily beating the dead horse! The first time I saw it on another forum I almost peed in my pants.....

It is PERFECT for those "Why .45 ACP is better than 9mm" threads, the only response needed is the "beating a dead horse" smily!

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Just curious if this thread makes any difference. We've had it going for 9 mos and no new smiley's. :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.