Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eye opening on so many levels. If you didn't see it, it's an hour special with Brett Bayer interviewing three of the contract operators defending the embassy and annex in Benghazi on Sep 11, 2012. Anybody that can see that and think "what difference does it now make", well, I better not type what I think. :mad:

The thing that struck me about these guys is how incredibly "average" they seem - could have been anybody sitting next to me at church or standing in line at Walmart - and yet they are anything but average Americans.

I salute you sirs. I salute you.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Didn't see that, but I think those are the three guys that wrote the book "13 Hours" and is the basis for the movie coming out this week. If you haven't read the book, it is a riveting first hand account by the guys who were there. And from what I have read, the movie is true to the book.

Guys like that are why this country is great despite some of the morons in charge.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, same guys. Hope I can catch the movie.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Saw the televised interviews multiple times. It was even more moving to watch the interviews a second time, because you were watching the reactions of the non interviewed people while their buddy was talking. VERY riveting to see the reactions to many of Brett's questions; Brett never held back during the interview. It is still painful today for those guys to relive going through the situation.

Read the book when it came out. If you needed any more reason to dislike Hillary, this book provided it. It should be as deadly to Hillary's presidential aspirations as the swift boaters were to John Kerry's aspirations in 2004.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It should be as deadly to Hillary's presidential aspirations as the swift boaters were to John Kerry's aspirations in 2004.
Unfortunately, the swift boat incident wasn't all that deadly: The Hill writes:
In 2004, John Kerry lost to President George W. Bush, but came close – if 50,000 votes had switched sides in Ohio, John Forbes Kerry would have been the 44th president of the United States.
I doubt Benghazi will have any real damage to Hillary.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Didn't see that, but I think those are the three guys that wrote the book "13 Hours" and is the basis for the movie coming out this week. If you haven't read the book, it is a riveting first hand account by the guys who were there. And from what I have read, the movie is true to the book.

Guys like that are why this country is great despite some of the morons in charge.
Agree the book "13 Hours" was riveting and the movie by the same name should e as well.

·
Registered
863 Posts
How can any sane person even watch this and not demand immediate execution of responsible parties directly on the Whitehouse front lawn? I don't understand how this Nation even functions anymore...Bizarro World come to life!

My family has served since the Revolutionary War all the way through my contribution... they would all spit in the eyes of current occupiers in office and the vermin who voted them in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts