Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So I was sitting at the shop, when we get a new shipment of optics from Sig Sauer - the whisky scopes, and the Kilo-2000 rangefinders. The scopes impressed me, partly because of the price, but the rangefinder had me amazed. Working at a store that promotes Leica rangefinders pretty well, I took one of ours off the shelf to give the side-by-side comparison. Long story short - the Leica was simply not performing as well. Customers didn't believe us, so we've taken many out to really test it - tagging small signs poking out above buildings 1200+ yds away. It's the real deal though - check out their glass!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys,

So I was sitting at the shop, when we get a new shipment of optics from Sig Sauer - the whisky scopes, and the Kilo-2000 rangefinders. The scopes impressed me, partly because of the price, but the rangefinder had me amazed. Working at a store that promotes Leica rangefinders pretty well, I took one of ours off the shelf to give the side-by-side comparison. Long story short - the Leica was simply not performing as well. Customers didn't believe us, so we've taken many out to really test it - tagging small signs poking out above buildings 1200+ yds away. It's the real deal though - check out their glass!!
So what is the MSR on these bad boys?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the slow reply - was out of touch with the internet for a week!

We're selling them for $499.99. I believe the glass is made in the same factory as Triji and Vortex. Pretty exciting stuff!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I picked one up new unopened box for 349 on e-bay. just got it and the rangefinder will need a try pod for over 1000 yards or I might just be too shaky. My next investment will be the 1/4 x 20 adaptor.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just purchased a tripod stand holder for the kilo 2000, 80 bucks at Amazon. should have been built into the unit :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts