Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guy's & gal's own anything but Ruger firearms?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in with my house gun. A 6" Para Ord P16 custom Briley 10mm that gets used for a house gun, target gun and Whitetail hunting. The other barrel/spring is in 40 S&W. The targets were fired at 25 yards, off hand, with Double Tap 200 grain XTPs.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,671 Posts
Got a bunch of S&Ws and Colts, not to mention all the Rugers.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I have a few

well worn S&Ws

Taurus

Another S&W. Me and the good wife are sorta fighting a "custody battle" over this one. Right now it's in her nightstand:(

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm a true believer of having some R&R.My shotguns are Remington,1100 and 870.Everything else are Rugers.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Here's a list of handguns in one safe:
Colt SAA
Colt 1917
S&W 22-4
S&W 686+
Glock 19
Kahr PM9
S&W 629
S&W 442

I think that's it for the handguns in that safe that aren't Ruger. I also have three Rugers in there, soon a fourth, and possibly a Springfield 1911 and a S&W 625.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I think most of us have guns besides Rugers. I have a Kimber Ultra Carry, a Taurus .44, Bushmaster, Double Star, Mossburg, CVA, Smith and Wessons, Etc.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Rock River AR15
Kimber Ultra Raptor II (my ccw)
Remington 700 Tactical, .223
Taurus .38 Model 84
New England Single Shot .12ga

and my kitty has an AK.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
First off, thanks Keith, for the category.

Sig P232
Garcia Star 9mm
Taurus .38 model 65
Pre-ban Norinco 1911A1 (made of steel, shoots good, can be used as a club) :)

My other 4 handguns are Ruger.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My main shooter, at least until I get enough range time with the Blackhawk. Not a great pic, and the gun needs a good wipe down, but it was a quickie pic.

My S&W model 28 Highway Patrolman.

·
Registered
401 Posts
All Rugers except for one: SA XD9

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Darkness, love that highway patrolman! Btrumanj's 'well worn s&ws' make me think of an old cop show on TV. They look weird in color though, those guns should come in black and white only!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Kimber Elite Carry 45
Kimber polymer 45
Smith 657 PC
Smith 29 3"
Smith 686 6" adj frt site
Smith 25 1 of 12 8 3/8"
Smith 28
Thompson Contender:
221 Fireball
22 rimfire
300 savage BB 14"
45-70 BB 12"
and a few rugers of course ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Oh yeah, variety is the spice of life. While I really like Rugers for their strength and good value, there are Smith, colt and a couple of other brands from across the sea.
No Taurus or Glock thank you.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Darkness, love that highway patrolman! Btrumanj's 'well worn s&ws' make me think of an old cop show on TV. They look weird in color though, those guns should come in black and white only!
I love that model 28 too. Eddie, those two well worn S&Ws were made back when a lot of people still had black and white TVs.:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts