Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been eyeballing one of the MC 1’s for awhile. When they first came out they were price at $369, I figured the price would drop after awhile. Now they’re $299 & was wondering what people who own them thought about them? Please no “have you thought about an LC9s/EC9s” replies or any other “similar” pistols. Just haven’t heard/read much about the MC 1’s since they were released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I don't own one, but I did have the chance to shoot one and thought it handled well. I'll probably look into buying one in the next 6-8 months. It will make a good carry pistol.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went with a G43. After reading reviews & watching videos on the Mossberg, I decided it was a risk. It was about 50/50 & since there wasn’t any responses on this thread from people who own them, I assumed that the MC1’s might not be 100% reliable. I’m sure this Glock on the other hand will be. Shot 200rds through it Thursday & it ran well. I shoot a bit left & low with it, need more trigger time to figure out what I’m doing wrong. I had a LC9s that was really accurate but had too many issues so I traded it. So far I like the G43!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts