Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RFN Silver Lion
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not sure if this is the right forum, but has anyone heard from SirBanjo?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Haven't seen any recent posts either.....

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
His username is actually SrBanjo and his last post was November 30. Brewster asked a similar question recently and someone else replied they had some interaction with him related to on-line gaming and not here. If you want to reach out to him send him a PM and tell him his presence has been missed.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
He's probably sick and tired of us. :D

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I thought he was a woman. WHOOOPS!:eek::eek:

I don't know, a while back he got in a pretty heated debate with some of us in the minefield and haven't seen him since. I'm really surprised I haven't been sent on a vacation yet, being so unreasonable as I can be.:(

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I see him from time to time on Xbox live. He's alive.

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I think he is a college student. I think he might not come here because he is not able to speak his mind.
Maybe he just moved on like many do from time to time..

He definitely has different views from what most of us have. I hope he's okay and will eventually return.

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
I kind of miss his input on some matters although we did not see eye to eye on religion. He is very strong in his non belief and was like talking to a wall. He has every right to his opinions and beliefs. It was just frustrating at times. Sure hope he is alright.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
I thought he was a woman. WHOOOPS!:eek::eek:

I'm really surprised I haven't been sent on a vacation yet, being so unreasonable as I can be.:(
Me either LOL. I've been watching for your Dishonorable Discharge. I guess they haven’t caught up with you yet LOL. I’m just going on with you .You aren’t as bad as some we’ve had here. Almost but not quite.

·
RFN Silver Lion
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
His username is actually SrBanjo and his last post was November 30. Brewster asked a similar question recently and someone else replied they had some interaction with him related to on-line gaming and not here. If you want to reach out to him send him a PM and tell him his presence has been missed.
yeah i sent him a pm like last month

·
RFN Silver Lion
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I kind of miss his input on some matters although we did not see eye to eye on religion. He is very strong in his non belief and was like talking to a wall. He has every right to his opinions and beliefs. It was just frustrating at times. Sure hope he is alright.
^this, i tip my hat to you grandpabear.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Glad to see you guys missed me. :D

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
SrB...Did you see several peeps here changed their avatar's? Do you recognize everyone? 303 said I look cuter now :p;):D
Yes, I've noticed. I always just glanced at someone's avatar to see who they were. Now I actually have to read names. Oh, and yes your avatar is much cuter. I like it, alot! It definitely beats the plain black background you used to have, as much as I enjoyed that one. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts