Ruger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone likes to play COD. I am a president of a large clan on xbox and I am always looking for new friends. We are mostly over 21 and just like to cut up and have a good time.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
No Im sorry we all know BF3 is the game of true men. :D

Just messing around man. Never been able to get into COD. It has more to with the amount of screaming 11 year olds on the servers than the game.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear u lol. I also play BF. One new thing they have done on BO2 is you can hit one button and mute the whole other team really nice. Personally my daughter is 11 and I wont let her play the box says mature 17+ so I keep it that way. You aught to hit me up sometime my gamer tag is the same as my handle.here

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I hear u lol. I also play BF. One new thing they have done on BO2 is you can hit one button and mute the whole other team really nice. Personally my daughter is 11 and I wont let her play the box says mature 17+ so I keep it that way. You aught to hit me up sometime my gamer tag is the same as my handle.here
Thats nice. No more, "STOP KNIFING ME BRO!!!!!." With one click.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Sorry, spend most of my time playing BF3, on the PC. I do have BO1 on Xbox, but I've never played it (yet). I've watched my step-daughter play it, just seems to be a "Frantic" type of play that makes me dizzy. I may play it sometime in the future, I'll look for you. My tag is: VAPD7

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
The last video games I played were Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. That was back in 1988. After that, video games pretty much fell by the wayside for me. To each his own, and if you love it, have at it, and enjoy yourself. Speaking strictly for myself though, being outdoors and actually shooting real guns is a lot more fun! :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The last video games I played were Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt. That was back in 1988. After that, video games pretty much fell by the wayside for me. To each his own, and if you love it, have at it, and enjoy yourself. Speaking strictly for myself though, being outdoors and actually shooting real guns is a lot more fun! :)
Thats the beauty of it. We do both. Besides where I live I cant go out and shoot at 1am after work.

......Atleast thats what local law enforcement told me! :eek:

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Had a grandson (15) who wanted to shoot...Outside we go, then warmed up on several 22's. I let him try a 12 ga slug or two in my Saiga. Two minutes later he was back inside playing some shooting game on his xbox. Reality apparently was too much for him.
He also did not think that cleaning the guns he fired was part of the shooting experience.

We did not repeat the experience with him.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That rascal better clean his weapon lol. First thing my papaw tought me was break down and cleaning but he was a DI at PI for 4 years lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.