Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering a Sparrow II or a dead air mask for my sr22. Anyone doing something similar? Wonder if I would need to get taller sights. Also I am considering getting Ruger’s threaded barrel kit for the gun. Is that a good option? TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
I run a SilencerCo Stainless Sparrow on an early SR22 with a Twin Tech Tactical barrel. Stock height sights are fine. Runs great, and very fun to shoot. I have 17 rimfire hosts, but my SR22 is the one I grab when someone wants to shoot and has never experienced shooting a suppressed pistol.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I run a SilencerCo Stainless Sparrow on an early SR22 with a Twin Tech Tactical barrel. Stock height sights are fine. Runs great, and very fun to shoot. I have 17 rimfire hosts, but my SR22 is the one I grab when someone wants to shoot and has never experienced shooting a suppressed pistol.

Pretty much exactly what weblance said. I bought the longer barrel when twin tech tactical had them for sale .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. My sr22 model is 3620 with 4.5” barrel so I need to find the 5.1” barrel and twin tech is out of them. I sent them an email asking about availability. Nothing is ever easy....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks guys. My sr22 model is 3620 with 4.5” barrel so I need to find the 5.1” barrel and twin tech is out of them. I sent them an email asking about availability. Nothing is ever easy....

I have both models for some reason twin tech stopped selling the 5.1 threaded barrel I don't know if they started again to sell the longer barrel I guess I was lucky getting one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have both models for some reason twin tech stopped selling the 5.1 threaded barrel I don't know if they started again to sell the longer barrel I guess I was lucky getting one.

Oh man now I am getting a bit nervous. If they do typed I am not sure I’ll have a plan b....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts